In India, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is the first thing that comes to a common man’s mind when it comes to taking any type insurance policies. LIC is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company which is very much reliable and has a long history of high reputation. People from all classes of the society prefer taking LIC policies even though the overall interest rates are much low when compared with other private Insurance Companies in India.
With the advancement of technology, LIC of India has also made its presence online with its online portal which helps users to register and make their LIC premiums online. This has indeed been of great help to policy holders as they do not have to travel long to the LIC offices to pay their premium. All they need is a PC, reliable net connection and online banking facility. Once they have all these things at place, they can start paying their LIC premiums online without any issues.
Here I would just like to share information on how to view the list of your enrolled LIC policies online. Consider that you have a couple of LIC policies and you have enrolled your LIC policies online after registering and logging in with a username and password through the online portal of LIC. In this case viewing your enrolled policies on the online dashboard is an easy task, but still it is being explained in this blog for your convenience.
Here goes the steps
1) Log into the LIC online portal using your login credentials.
2) One you login using your credentials, you will be taken directly to the online LIC portal’s dashboard where you can see a lot of links on the right and left sides. On the top left, you can see a link named “View Enrolled Policies” and you need to click on that.
3) Now you will be taken to a page where you need to enter a CAPTCHA code into a text area given. Enter the given code into the text area and proceed to the next step by clicking the “Submit” button.
4) Now you can see the list of your enrolled LIC policies and also a link at the last of each policies and this link is named “Click for Details”. Clicking on this link will take you to the details of your particular life insurance policy.
Hope that these small and simple steps for viewing your enrolled LIC policies online become useful to all in their day to day management of their life insurance policies.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is one of the most reputed and trusted Indian state-owned insurance company and is also the largest insurance company in India. Established in 1956, the company has an asset value of around Rs 1560481.84 crore. It is one such company which serves the investment needs of all sectors of society and almost to all age groups. You cannot easily find anyone in India, who has not taken any of the insurance policy from LIC and this really speaks about the popularity of LIC policies and its services.
With the advancement of technology and internet it has become easier to pay your Life Insurance Corporation bills online in India and this really saves a lot of time for all people. With online LIC bill payment, you can save a lot of time and do it at your own leisure time, without having to make the travel and stand in the long queue to pay the LIC premium bills. LIC has an online portal where you can register for free and enroll all your policies with a few mouse clicks. Once you have added or enrolled your LIC policies online, you can make premium payment through the online payment facility provided by LIC portal.
Here I would just like to share how to enrol a new policy online into LIC’s online portal. Hope that it will be beneficial for all who would like to pay their LIC bills online and save their valuable time.
1) Register an account with LIC online portal at http://www.licindia.in/.
2) Login using your user credentials and you will enter the dashboard of LIC online portal.
3) On the top left column you can see a link named “Enroll Policies” and just click on that link.
4) Now you will be directed to a new page where you can see the list of already enrolled policies (if any) and also a link named “Click to Enrol New Policies” and you need to click on this link.
5) In the next you need to select the number of policies you wish to enter. Click on the “Proceed” button at the bottom and you will be directed to a new page.
6) In the new page enter your LIC policy number and premium amount details. Click on the button named “Enrol Your Policies” and go to the next page.
7) Now you will be at the final page where you can see the message for successfully enrolling your LIC policy online.
The recent happenings in the US have send a strong message about the occurrence of yet another recession in the United States, which would take its toll on other countries also. As per Standard & Poor’s credit rating, the US government’s AAA rating has been reduced for the first time in History and this has come after a decline in the stock market. This has casted a shadow over the upcoming economic prospects that are scheduled in the coming months. Read the rest of this entry »
In a less shocking incident few days back, a huge sinkhole was found under the bed of a Guatemalan woman. The sinkhole was 12.2 meters (40 feet) deep and 80 centimeters (32 inches) in diameter. The sinkhole is very much tiny when compared with the giant sinkhole that was formed nearby in 2007. At that time the sinkhole was 100 meters (330 feet) deep and resulted in the death of three people Read the rest of this entry »
T Shirts are one of the most comfortable casual dressing and it can be used casually anywhere. In the case offices it is slight different as most of the offices do not allow its employees to wear T shirts on all the days. But there are some particular days on which employees are allowed to wear casuals such as T Shirts in the Office. There are many office T Shirts which are used by employees and most of these T shirts are designed in such a way that it really helps in reducing the tension that prevails in the office premises. Here I would like to share some cool office T Shirts which conveys some message as well as some humor. Read the rest of this entry »
This is a place where I would like to discuss and blog about some general things like technology, business, politics, science, marketing etc. So Don’t expect blog posts from a particular section, but from a vast and generalized section. So I am expecting all your cooperation and valuable suggestion to make this blog as good as possible. This blog would be more functional in the coming days and I request you all to stay tuned till then.