How to Download Images from Google Maps or Places
Google map is one of the best things that you have in hand to locate a place on this earth. Google maps is linked with Google places and the places are mapped on the Google Map. While mapping Google places, one can also upload photos along with it. This photos will help others in getting more information about the mapped place or location.
How to Download Images from Google Places
Here let us see how we can download an image from Google Places or Maps. Usually when we see any images on a website, you can simple place your mouse over the image, then right click and save the image on to your system.
But Google Places does not allows you to download pages and hence you cannot download it in the right ways. So you need to go through another indirect method to download the images.
Let us see how we can download the image from Google places.
1) Click on the image that you wish to download from Google places.
2) It will now open as a big image.
3) On the top left of the image, you can see 3 dots along with the details of the author.
4) Click on the 3 dots and there is an option called “Report Problem”.
5) When you click on the “Report Problem”, you wil be taken to a new page with a small sized preview of the image that you wish to download.
6) Right click on that preview and select “Copy Image Address”.
7) Paste the image address into a new tab.
8) Now you can see the image with its original resolution.
9) From here you can right click and save the image on your computer easily.
So this is quite and easy tip, but most of us might not be aware about this. So, next time when you need to download the image from Google places, you can try this tip.