Kerala Villages – An Amazing View
Kerala is one of the most beautiful place in the southern part of India and is generally called as God’s Own Country. This southern state of India is famous for its greenish and scenic beauty, which attracts a lot of tourists every year. Kerala has many specialties and places to see such as hill stations, beaches, backwaters, villages, pilgrimage centers, rivers etc which makes it one of the most visited tourist destination in India.
Here I would like to show 5 beautiful snap shots of some of the beautiful villages in Kerala. I am sure that these 5 photos would give you an indepth idea about the majestic beauty of Kerala villages. Hope you enjoy it.
1) A typical Kerala Coconut Farm
2) Bamboo Trees in Kerala
3) A Village Road in Kerala
4) A Greenish Semi Hill of Kerala
5) A Mountain Side Paddy Field in Kerala
6) A Paddy Field in Full Glow
7) Tapioca Cultivation in Kerala
8) A Beautiful River Flowing Through the Heart of a Village in Kerala
9) A Typical Country Side Path in Kerala
10) Rubber Plantation in Kerala